These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full;
2. Company information
This website is owned and operated by Silvercat (Silverstripe Credit and Technologies Limited). Silvercat is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13057857. Our registered office is at 6th Floor, 3 Valentine Place, London, England, SE1 8QH.
3. Our contact details
Postal address: 6th Floor, 3 Valentine Place, London, England, SE1 8QH.
4. Access to the website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
5. Linking to the website
Links to the website are only permissible if linking to the homepage. Links to the homepage should not create any impression of association, endorsement, approval, or a connection between Silvercat (Silverstripe Credit & Technologies) and the user. Linking to any other part of the website other than the homepage is strictly prohibited. Silvercat reserves the right to withdraw permission to link to the website at any time.
6. Misuse of website
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
7. Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website will operate without fault; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
8. Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13. Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
14. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
15. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.